About The Organization
St. Genève is a Canadian designer and purveyor of bed linens using the finest quality silks. All of their luxury style down proof coverings are made with genuine Egyptian Species Cotton, which are milled in Germany. Luxury and quality have always been their primary objective and as a member of Downmark - the Canadian Down Association, St. Genève has been active in many of its initiatives.
- Create a decadent online presence to showcase their beautiful product photography
- Allow designers and retailers the ability to use the advanced filtering to refine their product search
- Design an easy way for retailers and consumers to find locations of where St. Genève product is sold
- Shape an enhanced web strategy allowing them to integrate social and blog capabilities
- Provide greater device accessibility through Responsive Web Design
- Improve organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion
When determining the structural direction of this site, we broke it down into 3 main sections:
- For Your Bed (showcasing their bed linens)
- For You (highlighting the luxury loungewear)
- For Your Home (showcasing decor items for the home)
With a firm understanding of their target market we created an online catalogue experience that artfully features their luxurious product with custom in-house photography.
Working with a company that has amazing visual assets, makes for great inspiration when designing their site. By using a clean, minimalist design approach, we made the emphasis on the high quality photography of the St. Genève product to drive conversion. The typography treatment is simple, yet elegant, not only to adhere to the branding guidelines but also to keep the focus on their beautiful images.
Bringing it all together
Visiting the St. Genève website is now a luxurious experience, really aligned with their product experience. Their previous website wasn't showcasing the depth, quality and variety of their offering. They now have a gorgeous online catalogue, that has several customized features. This catalogue experience is very integrated with other complimentary products revealed on each product search, as well as coordinating colours, alternating colourways and a gallery layout. We also created an advanced filtering system that enables users to find locations by country, city etc. and then loads the map, address and applicable website. Of course St. Genève's new website is also backed by a strategic SEO plan making them standout amongst competitors and noticeable by potential consumers.