About the Company
Nexii’s sustainable approach to building requires fewer resources, produces far less waste, and uses non-toxic materials for healthier living.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and align with the updated branding
- Improve site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive conversion of site visitors into contacts and ultimately customers
- Implement case studies to showcase credibility, and drive conversions with proven results
- Build on SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future growth
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Nexii is an exciting Vancouver startup that’s committed to transforming the world’s buildings. They approached us while undergoing a massive rebrand, with a particular focus on repositioning their mission and product story.
The goal of this website redesign was content-driven. It was all about shifting the look, feel, and tone of the site to be focused on Nexii’s impact on the construction industry, and the environment. This meant restructuring the site to include deeper content around their projects and process.
Nexii’s old site was text-heavy, which detracted from the company’s innovative personality. We wanted to create a design that uses strong visual storytelling to showcase their impact. With more space for recognizable photos of cities and buildings, website visitors immediately grasp the scope of their team’s capabilities.
Bringing it All Together
The new Nexii website tells the complete story of a company rooted in a passion for change. From their building solutions and case studies to their transparency around sustainability and zero-waste materials, all of their content is aligned with their mission. It’s easy for potential clients and investors to understand their brand and their purpose, and to discover the benefits of working with Nexii on a sustainable building solution.
“We had a very complex and rushed project, and Forge jumped right in. They were able to deliver very timely and robust help with all things web. I felt like we were in very capable hands.”
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.