“Having contracted many web development agencies, I know how hard it is to find a dependable vendor. The Forge and Smith team delivers both top-tier designs and solid project management (it’s rare to find both in one place). It was refreshing to see such streamlined processes and impressive talent.”
About the Project
Able & Howe provides in-source-marketing services for businesses, helping them grow and empower their internal marketing teams as they scale.
- Align look and feel of the website redesign with the major rebrand
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation for easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Increase overall trust and credibility through an improved content experience including new ‘our approach’ content
- Drive site conversion of users into contacts and ultimately customers
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Able & Howe came to us while working on a major rebrand that included renaming the company and repositioning their messaging.
The goal of this website redesign was primarily to execute a visually precise new digital asset, but also to focus on conveying their differentiator: their approach. This would include new content areas and overall deeper storytelling across the site.
We love working on rebrands, because it’s an opportunity to come up with an entirely new look and feel. The old company site had a lot of text demanding attention at once, so we wanted to create more natural page flows that let the visitor digest important information. Gradients, textured backgrounds, and fresh icons give the site a more welcoming (but still professional) tone.
Bringing it All Together
The new Able & Howe website is a much clearer user experience to convey their purpose. The fresh content areas for their approach and services put the client’s problem first, for better lead generation. Their learning area has a unique mixed post type loop to display the most recent content under all categories. We also got to build several creative components, like the expandable blocks for their marketing imperatives.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.