About the Project
Barbican Property Management, a division of Century Group, operates and maintains a large portfolio of residential, retail, office and commercial properties across several of the Lower Mainland’s most desirable districts.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and to make the site more engaging
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive site conversion of users into contacts and clients
- Improve the usability of the properties catalogue with improved filtering/search and lateral navigation options
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage organic traffic
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Barbican is an established property management company, but their website didn’t tell that story. They came to us needing a fresh web design that would help potential tenants search their desired property type, with quick access to downloadable forms and guides. They also needed to introduce the brand new storage locker component of their offering.
The goal was a strategic design that would incorporate their recent re-branding, with deeper content and intuitive filtering throughout the site to improve search rankings. The complex property details needed a sophisticated user experience to help both commercial and residential audiences find what they need.
The style choices based on Barbican’s recent rebrand were about presenting the business as approachable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. People-focused photos incorporating lots of smiles and movement evoke a friendly, energetic feeling. Unifying, brand-specific details are incorporated site-wide in places like icons, forms, and background elements.
Bringing it All Together
The new Barbican website offers a powerful search function for available properties, filterable by location, property, and number of bedrooms. Property detail pages have appealing image galleries, relevant PDF downloads, and enticing callouts to view to related properties. Their in-house team found it quick and easy to update their many property offerings using WordPress. Site visitors are now greeted by an experience that’s as professional, informative, and reliable as Barbican’s brand.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.