About the Project
Binnie has earned a reputation for delivering quality civil engineering, surveying, and project management services to public and private sector clients. Their innovative approach is creating a connected and sustainable future for Western Canada.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience for engaging company storytelling
- Improve site architecture and navigation for easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive recruitment with improved company culture content and engagement opportunities
- Improve lateral navigation strategies between services and case studies
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
To celebrate the company’s 50th year in business, Binnie decided it was time for a rebrand and a website redesign. Their old site was quite flat and technical – although it had lots of copy, it didn’t tell their story.
The goal for this web design project was to revamp the site’s look and feel to reflect the all-new branding, but also to deepen their content. The Binnie team recognized the opportunity to drive recruitment through improved storytelling, so we focused on adding new pages and content blocks to supply a stronger company overview.
The new Binnie branding uses the same colour palette, but gives much more weight to both imagery and white space. We incorporated fresh photography, and more room for visual elements. The redesign also features more modern typography that feels more professional.
Bringing it All Together
The new Binnie website is clean, polished, and more reflective of their innovative approach. The About and Careers sections – and the entire site – feature significantly improved content around company culture and the benefits to working with Binnie. With enhanced project pages, the website is now a more powerful asset for showcasing their expertise and capabilities.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.