About the Company
Western Stevedoring moves forestry, steel, grain, bulk, autos, cruise passengers and project cargos for customers across the globe.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and to make the site more engaging
- Improve site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Implement a search-friendly News area to improve brand storytelling, engagement, and SEO
- Establish SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future brand awareness
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS with an integrated framework to include integrated designs systems to ensure uniformity throughout all web properties
Organic Search Traffic
Western Group connects Canada to the global market through their marine solutions, and are focused on building strong relationships in local communities. Their old website wasn’t effectively communicating their story, or their company culture.
Western Group approached us to create a fresh web design that could become the framework for all of their company websites: Western Group, Western IntermodeX, and Western Stevedoring. Our focus was on designing a user experience and structure that makes it quick and easy for their existing customers to find key content, while offering deeper content for potential customers or recruits to learn about each company.
Western Stevedoring already had strong branding in place. What we wanted to help them achieve with the new design was a more modern, polished look. We added depth to their blue and white palette with different shades of blue, and gold accents to draw attention to conversion points and key content. They chose bold new typography that feels future-friendly, like their brand.
Bringing it All Together
The new Western Stevedoring website boasts a clean, professional design and a smooth user experience. It’s built on our powerful proprietary WordPress site builder plugin, Foundry, which allowed us to quickly and efficiently deliver on the second part of their project – two more full websites for Western Group and Western IntermodeX. Foundry has given their team creative control over every aspect of their site, including areas typically managed by themes, without needing a developer. Now their website can easily grow with their business and their team.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.