About the Project
Archetype has been creating hand-crafted one-of-a-kind laminated glass design solutions for America’s leading interior designers and architects since 1999.
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive site conversion of users into contacts and ultimately customers
- Improve the product catalogue with advanced filtering, content relationships and lateral navigation opportunities
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage organic traffic
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Archetype Glass caters to a prestigious clientele. They came to us needing a website redesign with the same high-end polish as their hand-crafted products.
This was a fun project because of their complex technical needs. The product catalogue required advanced filtration capabilities, and was hosted in Salesforce – so it would need an API plugin to pull that content dynamically into the site. They also needed three-tiered content filtering for different viewers.
Archetype’s golden branding didn’t stand out on their old site, and we had a great opportunity to bring it to the forefront of the new design. Many of their glass solutions have subtle textures, and we were able to bring the same quality to the site in the backgrounds, offset by the use of black for an elite look and feel.
Bringing it All Together
The new Archetype Glass website is a powerful visual testament to their capabilities. It looks classy and is highly functional – just like their products. Their new product catalogue has three distinctly tiered views, with unique content filtered for the public, general contractors, and architects. In the first month after launch the site saw exceptionally strong user engagement, particularly from search engine visitors.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.