About the Project
Manufacturers Reserve Supply (MRS Lumber) is a family owned and operated wholesale building materials distributor, serving lumberyards, specialty dealers, and home centres since 1931.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and to make the site more engaging
- Improve site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive conversion of site visitors into contacts and ultimately customers
- Implement a search-friendly Blog to improve brand storytelling, engagement, and SEO
- Establish SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future growth
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Faster Page Speeds
MRS Lumber had gone through a rebrand a few years back, but their website was never updated to reflect their new vision. Their old site also suffered from confusing navigation and many products weren’t included, making it extremely difficult for them to drive sales.
They partnered with us on this website redesign project to drastically improve the product catalogue, and the site’s overall usability experience. Our focus was on restructuring their content in a much more straightforward, logical way. At the same time, we wanted to expand their product content to provide much more detail for potential customers.
Photos of BC farmers with smiling faces beam out from blue components that evoke clear skies, while softened greens provide a grounded feeling area for statistics and important facts to land. Not to be outdone, the new recipes section features mouth-watering images of the many ways to make delicious use of BC Dairy products.
Bringing It Together
The new MRS Lumber website feels professional, capable, and welcoming, just like their business. It’s easy to browse their complete product offering, or to quickly hunt for specific product lines. Each product is supported with image galleries, downloads, and recommended related products. And it’s easy for visitors to get to know the people behind MRS Lumber with their richly detailed About page.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.