About the Company
BC’s most awarded renovator and builder, Kenorah has been a recognized industry leader in the residential renovation and custom build sectors for 35 years.
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Introduce the commercial side of the business without overshadowing the more important residential work
- Improve lateral navigation and content relationship opportunities across Services, Projects and Blog sections
- Reorganize and improve filter and search options for the blog to improve content accessibility
- Grow SEO foundations for Commercial and Residential sectors to support future growth and leverage organic search
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Kenorah works with their clients to design and build gorgeous dream-home projects – which naturally lend to stunning photography. While their old website was good, there was so much missed opportunity for visual storytelling.
The focus for this web design project was all about the content. We knew the pages would be driven by imagery, so we needed to create natural paths for website visitors to explore their many successful renovations. We also had a great opportunity to create a visual guide to their process, allowing potential clients to experience a renovation timeline from start to finish.
Kenorah’s work speaks for itself, so it needed room to do exactly that. We wanted to bring in fresh photos and allow them to be bigger and bolder on every page. Project galleries and client journeys were revamped, and site-wide photography in general was significantly increased. We also used more of their branding palette in the page designs, giving the site a more vibrant feel.
Bringing it All Together
The new Kenorah website is a much stronger testament to their custom work. Engaging photos and spacious design guide visitors through their projects and services. Their new commercial project content has a subtle home to start gaining traction with search engines, without drawing focus away from their many residential capabilities.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.