About the Company
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Horizon Copper is a growth company offering opportunities in copper investment through minority ownership interests in high-grade, low-cost assets worldwide.
- Create a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Implement visual project descriptors to increase ownership interest
- Integrate strong investor and news areas to drive credibility, trust, and inquiries
- Build SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and future company growth.
- Drive conversion of site visitors into contacts and investors
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
We were engaged to build fresh websites for Sandbox Royalties, Horizon Copper, and parent company Sandstorm Gold Royalties. Their team needed to present assets, projects, must-know information and news in a visual, less dry fashion than competing asset companies.
This redesign, coupled with a custom stock ticker and interactive asset map integration, would result in maximum interest, increased inquiries, and higher investor conversion. We were able to simplify their site structure and navigation for a much cleaner user experience.
Horizon Copper wanted a spacious new design. With bright metallic colours, short copy blocks, and easy-to-understand visuals, we crafted page layouts and design elements that are chock full of information without being crowded or complicated. The overall look is polished, appealing, and modern.
Bringing it All Together
From live stock information to photos, videos, downloadable charts, and asset news, investors and the public can easily access information about Horizon Copper’s portfolio. The site is also set up with an improved technical and on-page SEO foundation for continued growth.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.