About the Organization
Anthony DeMello’s inclusive approach integrates both Eastern and Western theologies, offering a practical spirituality that’s focused on happiness.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and to make the site more engaging
- Improve site architecture and navigation to enable a more frictionless experience
- Shift eCommerce to the Shopify platform for a better user experience
- Build on SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future growth
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Anthony “Tony” De Mello was a Jesuit priest, and even 30+ years after his passing he remains a bestselling author. We were approached to give the Spirituality Center’s extremely old website a whole new lease on life.
The main goal of this website redesign project was to completely re-think the user experience, specifically around how visitors can explore the founder’s teachings.
The Spirituality Center was in need of a brand refresh. We worked with them to create a playful new palette of teal and purple, to match their joyful message of wellness. The new design has a much more spacious layout, which is easier on the eyes.
Bringing it All Together
The new DeMello Spirituality Center website is a much stronger representation of their brand. It gives site visitors a clean, simple way to explore the teachings, events, and podcast episodes. And with the custom Shopify store we crafted, they’re in a much better position to drive sales.