About the Company
One Coffee uses organic beans, fair trade practices, and 100% compostable pods to deliver the most flavourful, planet-friendly, single-serve coffee.
- Improve site-wide storytelling to create a stronger connection with customers
- Improve overall design and user experience to make the site more engaging
- Drive conversions through enhanced product geo-filtering for Canadian and US customers
- Create a more visual product story to highlight compostable initiatives and environmental efforts
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and boost organic authority
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
One Coffee provides an eco-friendly (and tasty) single-serve coffee alternative that more people need to know about! They approached us about a website redesign to reflect their products’ new look and a slight shift in their brand positioning.
We saw lots of opportunities to give their site an SEO boost. The old site had slow page loads, thin content, and wasn’t doing as well as it should in the search results. Our goal for the new web design was to create a fast, mobile-friendly user experience that made their sustainability efforts shine.
One Coffee’s web design was fun to work with because of their vivid, colourful branding. What we wanted to do was make their website feel as perky as a fresh cup of coffee. We used playful illustrations and icons against a white background to lead the visitor through their products and brand story.
Bringing it All Together
The new One Coffee website is a much stronger testament to their sustainability efforts. Products are automatically filtered for US and Canadian visitors, and their site benefits from deeper site-wide content. The new One Coffee site has already seen great growth in search engine traffic and improved page load times.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.