About the Company
BRIA was created by experts in women’s health to provide comprehensive, integrated, and high-quality virtual mental services for women at various stages of fertility.
- Establish brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Drive conversion of site visitors into contacts and ultimately members
- Implement a search-friendly blog to drive brand storytelling, engagement, and SEO
- Establish SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future growth
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
BRIA came to us ready to launch an exciting and incredibly valuable service: virtual mental healthcare for women (and trans and non-binary folks) that’s specific to the stages of fertility. This female-founded business needed a website to raise awareness about their offering.
The goal for the new site was to accomplish two key purposes: host a wealth of resources in a browseable, search-friendly structure, and showcase their team’s expertise and services in a way that encourages conversions without being pushy. The user journey needed a gentle, supportive touch due to the nature of the issues their audience might be facing.
We really enjoyed working with BRIA’s branding. The vibrant colours and playful typography evoke comfort and hope. We translated that into the rest of the web design with upbeat illustrations and star icons, even using their full palette in the main menu. Bright, contrasting accent colours make CTA buttons enticing to click.
Bringing it All Together
The new BRIA site is a welcoming wealth of mental health information. Visitors are able to quickly navigate to support by service or life stage, and learn what BRIA’s team can provide. Their site has maintained an impressive engagement rate, steady conversions, and excellent page speeds since launch.