About The Organization
Living Alchemy is a Canadian company that produces a range of whole food supplements made with organic ingredients. Their Kefir-kombucha fermentation process transforms whole foods and herbs, creating bio-activated nutrients.
- Establish overall site architecture and navigation to facilitate easy browsing and a frictionless experience
- Create a user-friendly and highly visual product story with advanced navigation and filtering
- Thoroughly integrate blog and social content for brand storytelling and credibility
- Create a solid SEO foundation to drive future performance
- Implement a fully responsive, multilingual solution backed by WordPress CMS
Living Alchemy is an exciting new whole food supplements brand that came to us in need of a website to launch their business.
In designing their first information architecture and content strategy, it was important to showcase their passion for wellness and let their brand story come to life through featured content. We established a structure that would help users easily browse their products and articles, while being shown current and featured products.
Living Alchemy had branding in place, including product photography. Our objective with the site design was to play up the many bright, natural images with a wholesome palette of natural colours, creating an overall feeling of calm and wellness. A modern serifed typeface and clean lines round out the experience.
Bringing it all together
The brand-new Living Alchemy site is fresh and engaging, with vivid imagery that immediately draws the eye. The new blog area provides a great area to present their passion for health and wellness, while driving SEO through continuous content additions. The integrated store locator functionality helps visitors quickly discover nearby retailers to purchase products they find on the website.