About The Organization
Sue Hollis is an author, life coach, and adventurepreneur. She provides one-on-one coaching and motivational public speaking, and wrote a book about her self-discovery journey across North America on a motorcycle.
- Establish brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Ensure site architecture and navigation enable easy browsing and a frictionless experience
- Ensure site conversion of users into contacts and ultimately clients
- Implement a search friendly and socially-focused blog to drive list building initiatives
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Sue Hollis Consulting is a brand new startup. With the publication and promotion of Sue’s book and her business as a life coach, she needed a professional website to focus and amplify her marketing efforts, and to drive leads.
Our goal was to craft a custom website with a strong content strategy to support current and future digital marketing activities. The key objective was to use engaging content on landing pages and in the new blog to drive visitors to book a consultation or connect with Sue about other opportunities.
Sue Hollis had a logo and some branding, which we used to guide the styling of the site. Invigorating red and orange accents are striking against the clean white white background. The overall look needed to feel healthy, inspirational, and welcoming like Sue's approach and philosophy. Professional photography featuring Sue in her element establish an authentic connection.
Bringing it all together
The new Sue Hollis website immediately connects with visitors, inviting them into her story and her business. The blog provides a social space for her brand storytelling and thought leadership, as well as ample SEO opportunities for growth and performance. The site functions as both a promotional asset for her work and as a lead generation tool for her business.