About The Organization
Heritage North Consulting provides archaeological services in the oil and gas industry, as well as working with private developers, First Nations communities, and provincial and federal levels of government.
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Improve site conversion of users into contacts and ultimately customers
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Heritage North had over 30 years of experience and a great reputation for delivering comprehensive archaeological services. What they needed was a stronger, more professional website to reflect their leadership and work.
Our focus for this website redesign was to create a more streamlined framework, custom design, and an improved content strategy to support a user-driven experience. Their key content — services and community involvement — drove the architecture and the fresh design.
The palette we worked with for Heritage North Consulting took into account their existing branding, using natural, earthy colours. Bigger, bolder use of their eye-catching photography enhances their storytelling, hooking visitors and leading them to engage with key content. The overall look and feel is clean, professional, and trustworthy.
Bringing it all together
The new Heritage North website is sleek yet simple, and a significantly stronger user experience. With increased visual storytelling, the site conveys their important work in the field as well as their community initiatives. The content structure is simple, intuitive, and purpose-driven.