About the Project
Since 1972, Black Feather has offered sustainable, self-propelled trips by foot, canoe, sea kayak, ski and raft in unique wilderness locales including UNESCO World Heritage sites, national parks, and other significant destinations.
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and to make the site more engaging
- Improve site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Drive site conversion of users into contacts and ultimately customers
- Build on SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future growth
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS for easier content management
Bringing It Together
The new Black Feather site is a much more immersive experience. Visitors can explore by activity, season, destination, or enticing featured trips. In their first month post-launch they saw some great improvements as far as on-page engagement, organic search traffic, and site speed. We also set up conversion tracking, so they can gain valuable insights into their traffic sources and audience.
Related Case Studies
Check out more of our web design case studies, to see the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.