About the Company
OrderMetrics helps businesses unlock their full profit potential with comprehensive dashboards and human-backed insights designed to take eCommerce to the next level.
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling more aligned with current brand values
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing and a more frictionless experience
- Create a more user-friendly and more visual product and services areas with improved navigation and filtering
- Implement deeper features and capabilities content to improve trust and credibility for boosted conversions
- Establish SEO foundations for future growth and leverage organic search traffic for add lead generation
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
OrderMetrics came to us at an exciting time for their business – they were relaunching a new version of their app, so their website’s creative needed to be completely realigned. This included a rebrand with a new logo, and new brand positioning.
This was a fun website redesign because the new look and feel was totally open to be explored. Our big goal was to craft a visually rich design that was able to present their complex analytics product in a simple, enticing way.
OrderMetrics had their softly colourful new branding locked in, and it was up to us to create a design that fully utilized it. Where their old site was largely icons and graphics, the new site brought in photography to humanize their highly technical offering. The overall effect is more youthful and authentic, in keeping with the older Millennial aesthetic.
Bringing it All Together
The new OrderMetrics site has a much stronger appeal to young eCommerce business owners. It clearly communicates the conversion-driving content about features and pricing, while still evoking a social vibe. A visitor to the site can instantly tell what the product is and how it would benefit their business, and there are obvious paths with emotional appeal to help guide potential customers through the funnel.