About the Organization
Pacific Community Resources is an award-winning, accredited, not-for-profit society serving Lower Mainland communities since 1984. They provide youth and family support, education programs, employment services, addiction counselling and prevention, and housing support.
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling and a sharper focus on mission and provided services/programs
- Improve content strategy and site navigation
- Improve overall aesthetic and user experience and to make the site more engaging and easier to use
- Improve search-ability, browse-ability, and filter-ability of the Service/Program catalogue for great accessibility
- Implement success stories to help build trust and credibility
- Grow social engagement
- Improve SEO performance to drive more organic traffic|Improve SEO performance to drive more organic traffic
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS|Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
Bringing it All Together
PCRS provides access to programs that change lives, and now their website is as accessible as their many amazing community services. The new site makes navigating their programs, services, and volunteer and donation opportunities easy, direct, and clear. Programs are searchable by city, age, service type, keyword, and even by the service location. Users can quickly and easily find out if their nearest location offers job training, placement, or counselling services applicable to their particular situation.