About the Organization
The Greater Vancouver Food Bank provides assistance to approximately 8,500 people weekly through 13 locations across Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and the North Shore.
- Improve brand equity and online value for donors and partners alike
- Improve overall content strategy and user experience and to make the site more engaging and easy to navigate
- Dramatically improve the ability to browse and search the site content for improved value to users
- Provide greater device accessibility through mobile-optimized responsive design
- Improve searchability, browseability, and filtering of the Service/Program catalogue for great accessibility
- Implement success stories to help build trust and credibility
- Grow social engagement and incorporate an embedded social feed
Bringing it All Together
The freshly redesigned GVFB website is a more helpful resource to those in need of food, donors, and volunteers because it’s clearer and more accessible. The new navigation options make it clear where to find resources for each of the three audiences. The new content areas offer much deeper information on ways to give, without cluttering the site. Most importantly, the key content for those in need of food is easy to find, and provides a more complete understanding of their resources.