About The Company
The CKNW Orphans' Fund is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for special needs children. Brightening days and emboldening youth, their charitable work has created a strong sense of community across British Columbia. Their notable campaigns include the anti-bullying Pink Shirt Day, and the annual Playland Picnic event.
- Expand homepage content to feature more support services and community involvement
- Modernize the website's look and feel to better reflect the organization's character
- Improve device accessibility through Responsive Web Design
- Increase organic SEO search results and boost overall conversion
- Build a site that is easy for multiple content contributors to maintain with an intuitive backend
Inspired by the tireless efforts of those at the CKNW Orphans’ Fund, we took it upon ourselves to improve their site’s SEO and website navigation. By streamlining the existing content, we provided an optimized user experience for the many volunteers, staff and families applying for assistance.
In order to properly support the spirit of the CKNW Orphans’ Fund, we incorporated photos of smiling faces and a bright colour palette. Their brand’s vision for a better British Columbia influenced our own vibrant interpretation. Clean and concise text allowed the importance of their message to beam through with clarity.
Bringing it all together
In order to fully capitalize on the website’s fresh new look, our developers fine-tuned the existing donation page, added a process for online volunteer applications, provided greater visibility for donors and improved the site’s overall functionality. Visitors are now encouraged to share in the CKNW Orphans’ Fund’s many fundraising victories
through social media and a sharable blog. Getting involved with a great cause has never been easier.